Although the Penn State Pulse program may be the most recognizable of SARA’s initiatives, we provide leadership on a variety of other assessment projects. Links to SARA reports, all of our most recent projects, and all of our Pulse reports are provided here.
*Pulse Reports are listed below if you wish to view or download any report scroll to the bottom of this page and wait for the BOX widget to load. Instructions on how to use the BOX Widget You may also access and browse all reports on BOX's Pulse Report page. To review information on the assessment in an alternate format email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 814.863.1809.
Recent Pulse Reports by Year
- 184. UHS User/Non-User
- 177. Transfer Student Survey
- 176. New Student Survey
- 175. Change of Campus
- 174. Student Drinking
- 173. Sustainability
- 172. New Students
- 171. Civic Engagement
- 170. Community Integration
- 169. Paul Robeson Cultural Center
Recent Pulse Reports by Category
- 174. Student Drinking (2013)
- 163. Student Drinking (2011)
- Partnership Report (2011 - 2012)
- Partnership Report (2010 - 2011)
- 175. Change of Campus (2013)
- Link U.P. (2012)
- EPR Summary (2011 - 2012)
- EPR Summary (2010 - 2011)
- Fraternity and Sorority Assessment Report (2007)
- Fraternity and Sorority Executive Summary (2007)
- Comming Soon
- 2010 Summary Report
- 2010 Survey Questions and Data Results
- 2010 Survey Instrument
- 155. Newspaper Readership (February 2008)
- Newspaper Readership (March 2007)
If you are interested in viewing or downloading a report follow the link to view Pulse Reports.
If the Box widget above is not working in your browser and you are interested in viewing or downloading a report follow the link to view Pulse Reports on BOX.