IM Building Addition
The IM Building has undergone significant renovations and expansion since 2013. In May 2014, the final, and perhaps most exciting, stage of renovations began. The new space will open in August 2017.
Highlights of the new and renovated spaces include:
- Climbing wall with 16 lanes ranging from beginner to advanced, two climbing cracks, and real rock teaching element
- 14-foot high, 50-foot long bouldering wall for up to 10 climbers
- Indoor turf field with electronic scoreboards for soccer, ultimate Frisbee, field hockey, lacrosse, football, and more
- 4 international regulation size single squash courts
- Multipurpose room for a variety of fitness classes, including TRX classes
- University Health Services Wellness Center with a relaxation room and wellness services for nutrition, sleep, stress, healthy relationships, and physical activity
- Center for Fitness and Wellness run by the Kinesiology Department
- Yoga room
- Table tennis room
- Offices and storage space for Adventure Recreation and Club Sports
Panoramic tour courtesy of Mortenson Construction. Building design by Moody Nolan.