International Student Job Search
Finding employment can be difficult for anyone, regardless of citizenship status. However, research and consulting Career Services can make the process a little easier.
Career Services Resources
Going Global is the premiere website for the international job or internship search
- Learn accurate and up-to-date country-specific information on hot industries, in-demand careers, visa restrictions, and more from Going Global’s team of in-country experts
- International Students will want to spend time on H1B Plus, Going Global’s database of U.S. visa-sponsoring employers
Discover employment information for major U.S. cities and states, including internship and job postings
Career Library Resources
15D.13 Directory of American Firms Operating in Foreign Countries
15D.13a Directory of Foreign Firms Operating in the US
- Learn how to navigate US immigration laws, how to apply for new visas, and other important information
- This list from the University of Pennsylvania details employers who have hired international students & give some tips on job searching
- This resource page from the University of Delaware features a video workshop on international students’ job search best practices
The following links give more information on living and working in the U.S., as well as job announcements.
- Covers all levels of students: bachelors, Masters, PhDs, and Post-Docs