Job Posting/Company Verification Disclaimer
Penn State Career Services and related offices exert all reasonable effort to check the legitimacy of employers and validity of posted jobs and internships. However, due to the volume of job postings received, Career Services is unable to fully research the legitimacy and validity of each organization or person that posts a job vacancy or to guarantee that all jobs are still available.
Penn State Career Services and related offices make no guarantee about positions listed and are not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or other aspects of employment. It is the responsibility of each individual job seeker to research the integrity of the organization(s) to which he/she is applying and verify the specific information pertaining to the job posting. Job seekers should exercise due diligence and use common sense and caution when applying for or accepting any position.
For your privacy and protection when applying to a job online, it is advisable that you do not give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
All concerns and issues related to job and/or internship opportunities on Penn State job/internship-posting boards should be addressed promptly via email. Please use the appropriate email address below:
- Students at University Park & World Campus – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students at Penn State Erie, The Behrend College – email@example.com
- Students at Penn State Harrisburg – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students at Commonwealth Campuses (including all campuses except University Park, Behrend, and Harrisburg) – CSConsortia@psu.edu
- Alumni – AlumniCareer@psu.edu