JUMPSTART your Career Planning!
February 1, 2017
12:30 P.M. - 3:30 P.M.
Junior Jumpstart is designed as a combination of small group sessions and mini-seminars that will help you learn answers to your questions, such as:
- What can I do with my major?
- What are employers looking for and how I can make the most of my final summer experience to show I have it?
- How can I prepare now for future Career Days and On-Campus Interviewing?
- How does the graduate school application process work and when should I prepare for Graduate and Professional School Day?
- Who are the alumni willing to network with me and provide advice for life after Penn State?
- How do I get experience through an internship?
- What career planning can I do to make the most of my senior year?
- Is my resume ready?
First 200 students win a professional PADFOLIO