During our busier times we reserve the right to deny a workshop request. While we make every effort to accomodate you, please know that we may be unavailable. Workshops are not available during the weeks of September 7th and September 14th. Your group is more than welcome to attend a scheduled Fall Career Days workshop. View the schedule online.
We've moved our request system online! If you have already requested and workshop and received a confirmation, please do not resubmit your request.
- FOUR WEEKS lead time to guarentee a presenter
- Evening workshops must start no later than 7:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday
- May be limited to one group meeting/class section per semester
- Schedule at the beginning of meeting or class
- 45 to 60 minutes, including short Q&A
- One topic per workshop
- Provide list of class/organization members user IDs (xyz1234) for follow-up survey and statistics
- Discuss workshop content with your presenter in advance
- Arrange room and AV equipment
- Print any handouts provided by presenter in advance
- Start the workshop at the agreed-upon time
Questions: 814-865-5131 or firstname.lastname@example.org