Whether you are interested in birth control, scheduling an annual exam, or discussing a health related concern, Clinical Services at University Health Services provides caring, confidential services to:
- female Penn State students, and
- female spouses of students enrolled in the Penn State Student Health Insurance Plan.
Make your appointment online or call 863.0774 and state that you are interested in a Women's Health Visit.
Come prepared by:
- Printing off and completing the Women's Health History form
Women's Health Providers
The UHS women's health providers include a gynecologist and other physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners with expertise in providing health services for college women.
Please Note: If you have any questions, please do not send messages via e-mail to the individual clinicians, as they do not have the opportunity to read their electronic mail on a regular basis.
- Annual Preventive Health Exam
- Contraceptive Services
- Emergency Contraceptive Pills
- Gynecological Problems and Other Health Related Issues
- HPV Vaccine
- Sexual Assault Services
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- UltraSound Services
Additional Information on Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Sexual Health
- American Social Health Association (ASHA)
- Association of Reproductive Health Professionals
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, (ACOG)
- Planned Parenthood
- CDC Sexual Health
- Up To Date – Women’s Health Issues
- American Cancer Society - Tobacco Cessation
- National Council for Adoption
- National Abortion Federation