Medication information and counseling are provided upon request.
The UHS Pharmacy is open during these business hours Monday through Saturday during the school year. It is closed on all major holidays observed by the University and over the holiday break. In the Summer, it is closed on Saturdays.
The Pharmacy is located on the second floor (entry level) of the Student Health Center (adjacent to the Eisenhower Parking Deck and the Bank of America Career Services Building off Bigler Road).
A written, original prescription from your healthcare provider is required for all new prescriptions. To fill your prescription, you may:
- Have your healthcare provider fax your prescription to the pharmacy at 814.863.5371 or via e-Script.
- Mail your prescription to the UHS Pharmacy, 202 Student Health Center, University Park, PA 16802.
- Bring your original prescription to the UHS Pharmacy service window or use our convenient drop off box.
For your convenience, if you have a prescription already on file at the UHS Pharmacy, you may order refills either by phone or electronically .
Please Note: Once medication has left the pharmacy, state regulations prohibit its return.
A variety of products are available for sale to both Penn State students and employees including:
- Sore Throat and Cough Relief
- Eye and Ear Care
- Yoga mats and blocks
- Plan B (Emergency Contraceptive Pill)
- Tobacco Cessation Products
For more information about the UHS Pharmacy, please contact: University Health Services 814.865.9321 Toll Free: 800.821.7285 202 Student Health Center University Park, PA 16802 or you may e-mail your questions to: uhs-pharmacy AT psu.edu