The Student Health Center is adjacent to the Eisenhower Parking Deck and the Bank of America Career Services Building off Bigler Road.
See the Penn State Core Campus Map (Location: STH Student Health Center E4).
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Pharmacy opens at 7:30 a.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday).
- Wednesday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturdays: 11 a.m. –3 p.m. (for urgent problems/walk-ins only during Spring and Fall semesters)
Please see the homepage for changing hours due to holidays and breaks.
When UHS is Closed
- When UHS is closed, you can find locations for urgent care (not an emergency) by searching the Web for "Urgent Care State College, PA."
- For transportation to urgent care, taxi services and CATA bus schedules can be found with a web search for the State College region.
- For advice about a health situation, the Advice Nurse phone service is available 24/7.