Health Promotion and Wellness
Health Promotion and Wellness (HPW) is an excellent resource for health care information and programs for Penn State students. Our goals include:
- increasing awareness and knowledge of health issues, such as sexual health, nutrition and fitness, wellness, alcohol, tobacco and other drugs, and body image and eating disorders
- promoting healthy lifestyle choices
- providing health education programs, information, and materials to students
- advocating for a healthy Penn State community.
The HPW staff includes experienced professionals and trained (student) peer educators. To request a workshop, please e-mail promotinghealthATpsu.edu or complete the program request form. Please request programs at least two weeks in advance of the workshop date.
- Use myUHS, the secure online appointment system. This is the most efficient way to schedule an appointment.
- Call 814-863-0461 to make an appointment.
Location and Hours
HPW is located in Room 201 on the second (entry) floor of the Student Health Center. The HPW Office is open during regular business hours, Monday through Friday. You may also call HPW at 814.863.0461 or contact them by e-mail.