University Health Services | Get Tested FAQ


panoramic closeup image of the front glass, offices, and entry to the Student Health Center


HIV Testing and Counseling Program


Confidential HIV/AIDS tests are available two ways in the Student Health Center. .

Health Promotion and Wellness (HPW)

Clinical Services, University Health Services

Testing Types

Local Resources

Other local resources for testing for HIV/AIDS and sexually transmitted infections (STI) include:

Students at Penn State campuses other than University Park may contact the campus health office or other community resources for further information.

Additional information about HIV/AIDS is available on the CDC website.

Volunteer Oportunities

If you are a student who is interested in helping others and would like to become a student volunteer with the Peer Health Educator Program, please call the Health Promotion and Wellness office at 814.863.0461 or e-mail

Other opportunities for involvement in the fight against HIV/AIDS and STIs are available through HealthWorks.

Student Health Center | 814.865.6556 | Contact University Health Services