Student Activity Fee Board
Enhancing your out-of-class experience since 1996
The Student Activity Fee (SAF) is collected once a semester at each Penn State location to enhance the out of classroom experience for students. Each location collecting the fee has an Allocation Committee to review and approve proposals and distribute the SAF at that location.
- Student Activity Fee Handbook (PDF)
- Student Activity Fee Board Members (PDF)
- Student Activity Fee Local Appeal Form (PDF)
- Student Activity Fee Board Second Appeal Form (PDF)
- Student Activity Fee Historical Data
- Student Activity Fee Meetings - Agendas & Minutes
- UPAC Requestor Handbook
The University Park Allocation Committee (UPAC)
The University Park Allocation Committee (UPAC) is dedicated to allocating a portion of the Student Activity Fee income. The committee is comprised of 35 University Park students represented by both undergraduate and graduate students that have been appointed and/or elected. The committee strives to successfully allocate funds that will enhance student life and the out-of-class experience or improve the educational climate at University Park campus.