The Central Office for Commonwealth Student Activities serves as the primary point of contact for the Student Life offices at the Commonwealth Campuses.
We field all contracting, risk management, budget and student activity fee questions, and also serve as a resource for University Park student organizations.
Areas and projects handled by this office include:
- All-University Day
- Campus Activities Steering Team (CAST)
- Campus Student Activity Fee
- Change of Campus Transition Leader (pdf)
- Commonwealth Campus Diversity Block Booking
- Council of Commonwealth Student Governments (CCSG)
- Student Organization Contract Process
- Summer Leadership Conference
- Walker Award