Student Employment Opportunities
Are you looking for a job that means more than just a paycheck? We have a variety of openings each semester, so consider working with us in Union and Student Activities.
Work alongside talented staff and gain professional experience you'll want to put on your resume. Not convinced? Read Jessica's story. This is a real-life example of how her part-time work at the HUB Galleries perpared her for full-time employment with the Smithsonian after graduation.
With a job in the USA department you'll be learning and earning after just a little bit of training.
Student Employees of the Month
- September 2014 - Sam Clark
- October 2014 - Gordon Houser
- November 2014 - Kevin O'Donnell
- December 2014 - Deonna Dykes
- February 2015 - Adam Murphy
- March 2015 - Valerie Marti
- April 2015 - Jill Tatios
- May 2015 -
- Photos - End of the Year Banquet - April 24, 2013
- Photos - End of the Year Banquet - April 30, 2014
- View Available Positions (PDF)
- Student Employee Manual