Student Employment Opportunities
Are you looking for a job that means more than just a paycheck? We have a variety of openings each semester, so consider working with us in Union and Student Activities.
Work alongside talented staff and gain professional experience you'll want to put on your resume. Not convinced? Read Jessica's story. This is a real-life example of how her part-time work at the HUB Galleries perpared her for full-time employment with the Smithsonian after graduation.
With a job in the USA department you'll be learning and earning after just a little bit of training.
Student Employees of the Month
- September 2013 - Sheneva Merrin from the HUB Information Desk
- October 2013 - Salem Soni from the ASA Office
- November 2013 - Natalie Magan from the ASA Office
- December 2013 - Kaitlyn Zurcher from the HUB Galleries
- January 2014 - Marissa Romano from Marketing
- February 2014 - Lasanthi Fernando from the HUB Information Desk
- March 2014 - Carly Turner from the HUB Information Desk
- April 2014 - Hannah Burks from the Break Zone
- May 2014 - Julie Ivicic from Student Activities
- Photos - End of the Year Banquet - April 24, 2013
- Photos - End of the Year Banquet - April 30, 2014
- View Available Positions (PDF)
- Student Employee Manual