"Lead The Pride: A Student Leadership Experience"
The Office of Student Activities is pround to announce this annual dynamic experience designed to take you through self discovery and multiple phases of leadership development. The event will be held Saturday, October 15th, from 11:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. at the Penn Stater Hotel and Conference Center located at Innovation Park. You will have the opportunity to learn more about your personal eladership style, how that fits into the context of your specific involvement, and how to make an impact on the Penn State community. Seasoned as well as emerging leaders are encourage to attend. registration is free and includes lunch and a snack break.
Register here: http://bit.ly/LeadThePrideReg
For FREE Ttansportation please visit the Red Link Bus Schedule @http://www.catabus.com
"“Lead the Pride; A Student Leadership Experience” is a dynamic experience designed to take you through multiple phases of leadership. You will have the opportunity to learn more about personal leadership styles, how that then fits into the context of your specific involvement experience, and how to make an impact on the overall involvement community at Penn State. Our hope is students will have a transformation experience from which they can use what they have learned to enhance their areas involvement, share best practices, collaborate, and support the next generation of student leaders.
As a result of attending “Lead the Pride; A Student Leadership Experience, students will be able to…
- Identify ways to incorporate the Penn State Values in your areaof involvement, contact with the community, and future endeavors.
- Explain your personal leadership style.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills to analyze complex problems/scenarios to strengthen organizational management skills.
- Assess and refine your communication and collaboration skills to enhance your network
- Integrate learned interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and collaborate within and across established networks
- Establish a network you can share ideas and experiences with to enhance your community