Student Affairs Information Technology offers a full range of computing services to University Park Student Affairs staff.
This catalog identifies each of these services, lists the service description, service characteristics and the service level objectives. It also identifies the clients of the service, business processes enabled by the service, customer roles and responsibilities and how to access the service.
- SAIT designs, develops and maintains software that provides functionality to Student Affairs professional staff in their delivery of services and programs to students, employers and parents. Applications include: JACS (for Student Discipline), Parent Information, eStudentUnion, Career Services Management, Residence Life Climate/Environment and Mobile Registration Station (M.R.STAT).
- SAIT collaborates with Union and Student Activities and ITS to provide several services to recognized student organizations. Those services are:
- SAIT provides data management services in the form of data storage, data access and security, backup and restore, data analysis, extraction and reporting, and custom-built data interfaces.
- SAIT provides hosted application services or solutions to Student Affairs and Student Organizations. Applications include FourWinds for digital signage, Point and Click for Health Services and Titanium Scheduler for CAPS.
- SAIT manages access to several hosted services or access to certain portions of hosted services. These include WebEvent, EMS, Qualtrics and Symplicity's Career Services Manager
- SAIT manages servers, networks, computers, laptops, mobile devices (iPads, Chromebooks, iPhones, Androids), patch cables, digital signs, webcams, media players and the purchasing of all infrastructure.
- SAIT provides design services related to: Brand, Image and Identity, U.Ed. numbers, Unit Identity Review, Accessibility and ADA, Newswires, Marketing and Publicity.
- SAIT provides network solutions to staff including switches, firewalls, intrusion protection systems and SSL VPN access.
- SAIT provides a service desk to all customers that utilize any of its services.
- SAIT provides security services related to anti-virus, spam, Identity Finder, secure websites, application testing, Windows updates and other security issues.
If you have any questions about the SAIT Service Catalog, please contact the Service Desk at 814-865-7210 or email@example.com.