WebEvent Calendar Service
The Student Affairs IT (SAIT) Service Desk provides WebEvent (events.psu.edu) support to Penn State University. This includes the following specific services:
- SAIT will create new calendars upon request. Each calendar request must include a calendar administrator name and email address. SAIT will not administer individual calendars. If the calendar administrator leaves or transfers from the department, then any service to the calendar must also include the re-assignment of the administrator role. Calendar administrators can change anything related to the calendar configuration and also manage the access to the calendar. The only functions that a calendar administrator cannot do are password resets and account deletions.
- If a new calendar is requested, then SAIT will create a new account to administer the new calendar. Calendar administrators can create new accounts and assign them to calendars under their control.
Delete Accounts not needed
- If a WebEvent account is no longer needed, please contact our Service Desk and we will permanently delete the account. This is important because the University license is limited to 400 accounts and we routinely get close to that number and have to email existing account holders and ask for unused accounts.
Reset WebEvent Passwords
- WebEvent does not integrate with WebAccess; therefore each account is assigned a password to start. Account holders are encouraged to change their password. If a WebEvent password is forgotten or compromised, contact our Service Desk staff and we will reset it for you.
- SAIT provides support for questions related to the WebEvent Calendar service including information on how to manage your calendar and accounts, how to modify the design of the calendar and any other configuration options provided by the software.
Contact Us now by using the 3 options below..