Student Affairs Staff
- Our online training module is primarily for new staff. This self-paced training is available from any computer, but since new staff cannot log into a computer in the Division yet, we recommend that they visit any of the 50 Penn State computer labs. This module is also available for existing staff to refresh their knowledge about SAIT policies and procedures.
Information Security and You: Learn. Know. Protect. (Search under group for these keywords)
- Penn State's Security Operations and Services (SOS) has made a video series available to all staff, faculty and students. The videos have been designed to provide quick, effective awareness messages about a variety of information security-focused topics, such as creating strong passwords, using social media tools more safely, wireless security, smartphone/handheld security, as well as policies and laws.
- Explore a wide variety of technology learning opportunities for students, faculty, and staff through ITS Training Services.
- Free video-based training is now available through lynda.com.
- The Technology Training community is also provided by ITS Training Services.
- Our Penn State Libraries hosts a wealth of technical online books from O'Reilly and others. There are over 9,800 technology, digital media and business books and videos online.