Appointments will be scheduled during regular business hours (8 am-5pm) when University offices are open. Complete an online intake form or call us at (814) 867-4388 for information on how to request an appointment.
After you complete and submit your intake form, you will be contacted to schedule an appointment. Please allow 3 business days after your intake form is submitted.
If you are unable to keep your appointment for any reason, please call or email and let us know.
Prepare for An Appointment
A student seeking services from SLS should:
- Bring all documentation or other information relating to the legal problem to the initial meeting
- Be honest. An attorney must know the whole situation, even the bad parts, to represent you
- Our services are free, but know that you will need to pay all filing fees, fines and court costs associated with your case
- Be prompt for your scheduled appointments and court hearings
- Advise us of any changes in your mailing address, email or telephone number as long as your case is being handled by our office