The internship program in the LGBTQA Student Resource Center allows students to gain valuable experience and professional skills in one of the nation's top LGBTQA offices.
In collaboration with the full time staff, students can play an active role in programming, marketing and promotion, educational outreach, and fostering a more inclusive environment on the Penn State campus.
INTERNSHIP APPLICATIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE
2017-2018 ACADEMIC YEAR
Click on the job title to see the job descriptions and responsibilities:
- Hospitality and Operations Intern (2)
- Programming Assistant (1)
- Community Outreach Intern (1)
- Marketing and Graphic Design Intern (1)
- Straight Talks Pro Intern (1)
101 Boucke Building | 814.863.1248 | Contact the LGBTQA Student Resource Center