News & Events


Web-based Server Training
view of top of East Halls brick buildings


Resolving Roommate Conflict

Living in the residence halls can be exciting, however students may not always feel that way if they are experiencing some difficulties living with their roommate(s).

If problems occur, they can often be resolved through honest, direct communication with your roommate.

If you need help in doing this, want to discuss the situation before doing so, or did but the difficulty persists, you may want to contact your Resident Assistant(RA) or coordinator. He/she can assist you in resolving the situation through any number of means, including mediation. Mediation is also available through The Office of Student Conduct.

201 Johnston Commons | 814.863.1710 | Contact the Office of Residence Life