- If you wish to schedule a wedding in the Pasquerilla Spiritual Center/Eisenhower Chapel, you will have VIEW ONLY access to the calendar.
- Tentatively scheduled blocks of time have been set aside specifically for weddings and ceremonies. To find out if dates/times of interest remain available for booking, please email Dena Gazza, CSED Wedding Coordinator or call (814) 865-6549.
- Space Rental Fees noted below are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Eisenhower Chapel: $500.00 holds up to 125 people at maximum capacity. Note: This space is not air-conditioned.
- Worship Hall: $900.00
IMPORTANT NOTE: Unannounced visits are highly discouraged as the space you plan to visit may not be accessible due to an already scheduled event or the wedding coordinator may not be available to provide you with the full attention deserved for your special event.
Event Contract Policies
Whether you are a Penn State Recognized Student Organization, University Department, or Public entity holding an event in the Pasquerilla Spiritual Center/Eisenhower Chapel, if you/your group intend to bring in guests who are not Penn State students/employees, Penn State requires that you/your group complete a contract (i.e. Speaker; Master Agreement, Vendor, DJ, Lighting, Stage and/or Sound) through the Center for Spiritual and Ethical Development.
Contract requirements include paid and non-paid visitors. Contracts may also take longer for student groups when UPAC funding is involved and/or ASA approval is needed.
Religious/Spiritual groups may be exempt from the completion of a Speaker contract. Groups who bring in their Bishop, another priest, someone from a synod, or any other religious/spiritual leaders associated with their local or national organization who provide financial support for their student organization will not be required to complete the Speaker contract unless the religious/spiritual student organization is paying for lodging, etc. Please email CSED staff prior to the event to discuss whether or not this exemption applies to your event.
Types of Contracts/Agreements
- Speaker Agreement
- Lighting, Stage, and Sound Agreement
- Master Agreement
- Vendor Agreement
- Disc Jockey (DJ)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Any reservations that require University contracts need to be submitted at least six weeks in advance. If reservations requiring these services are received with a minimum of less than four weeks' notice they may be declined/refused due to time, staffing restrictions and/or other limitations.
Clery Act Information
Review the Clery Act Amendments as well as additional important information on the Office of Student Activities web site.