Arriving on Campus
Plan to arrive between 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. to check-in and set up your display. We urge you arrive early to avoid lines and allow appropriate distancing.
- Parking and Directions
All school representatives must park in the Eisenhower Parking Deck with parking pass displayed on the front dash of the vehicle.
Shuttle transportation will be available from the parking deck to the HUB-Robeson Center.
The HUB is a ten minute walk from the parking deck. An event representative will be available in the parking deck to provide walking maps if needed.
For GPS or mapping directions please use the following address:
Eisenhower Parking Deck
State College, PA 16801
- From New York City - The suggested route is via the George Washington Bridge to I-80. In Pennsylvania, exit I- 80 at exit 161 (Bellefonte) and follow PA Route 220 south to State College. Take exit 74 for Innovation Park/Penn State University.
- From the Philadelphia - Take Philadelphia Schuylkill Expressway to the Pennsylvania Turnpike, leave the Turnpike at exit 247 (Harrisburg East), and follow I-283 to I-83 and proceed north on I-83 to the I-81 interchange. Then follow I-81 south to Route 322, 22 West exit. Proceed west on Route 322 through Lewistown to State College exit #74.
- From Pittsburgh - Follow Route 22 East to Duncansville, I-99/Route 220 North to Route 322 East to Mt. Nittany Expressway/State College exit #73,
Follow Route 22 East beyond Duncansville to Water Street, Route 45 East to Pine Grove Mills and Route 26 North to State College. From the west, take I-80 to exit 123 (Woodland) just east of Clearfield, then US Route 322 east to State College, or exit I-80 at exit 161 (Bellefonte) and follow PA Route 220 south to State College.
- From the west - Take I-80 to Exit 20 (Woodland) just east of Clearfield, then US Route 322 east to State College; or follow I-80 east to Exit 161 (Old Exit 24) for Route 26 and Route 220 south to State College. Follow the expressway to Exit 74 for Penn State University.
- From Washington, DC - Take Route 270 to Frederick then Route 70 to Breezewood - PA turnpike (exit 12) - and go one exit West to Bedford (exit 11); Take I-99 north to Route 220 to Route 322 East to State College exit #74,
Take I-95 or the Baltimore-Washington Parkway to Baltimore, west loop I-695 to I-83 north. Continue on I- 83 north to the I-81 interchange. Then follow I-81 south to Route 322, 22 exit. Proceed west on Route 322 to Lewistown and State College.
The University Park Airport, located five miles from campus, is the closest to Penn State.
Located 90 miles southeast of State College, Harrisburg International Airport offers an alternative arrival and departure location, with more than 350 flights weekly.
Private or charter aircraft may fly into University Park Airport. Please call 814-865-5511 to make arrangements.
Trailways and Greyhound Lines connections are available to and from State College. For reservations and information, call (814) 238-7971.
Materials may be unloaded inside the Eisenhower Parking Deck between 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Penn State has asked Fall 2021 event planners to reduce the risk of COVID contact for event participants by using digital programs and handouts whenever possible.
Please limit the number the of items you ship and/or bring to Graduate & Professional School Week 2021, including no or few giveaways.
We request that items you bring to the HUB-Robeson Center are carried to your booth by you and your colleagues.
At the Fair
All organizations must check-in upon arrival. You will receive an information packet, name badge, and a meal card to use throughout the day.
|8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.||School check-in and set up|
|11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.||Career fair open to students|
|3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.||School tear down and departure|
A meal card will be provided to each representative for use at any eatery in the HUB-Robeson Center. Please plan lunches and breaks accordingly with the fair timeline.
Free Wi-Fi is available at the HUB-Robeson Center. Instructions are included on your welcome sheet.