Penn State Career Guide
Our premier career publication is an annual resource used by undergraduate and graduate students as a comprehensive career reference to explore everything from career options and majors to searching for a full-time position.
- Distributed to over 12,000 students at University Park as well as over 5,000 students at our Commonwealth campus locations
- Published in August and utilized throughout the academic year
- See a digital version of the 2018-2019 Career Guide
Each advertising organization will receive a copy of the guide for their records once published.
|Industry & Government||Education & Non-Profit|
|Half Page (Vertical)||$1950||$975|
|Half Page (Horizontal)||$1950||$975|
Advertisements can be submitted using the drop-box below.
- Publication size is 9" x 12"
- All ads are printed in full color
- All ad files need to have an 1/8" bleed
- COPY DEADLINE IS APRIL 15, 2019
|Size of Ad|
|Full Page||9" x 12"|
|Half Page (Vertical)||4.5" x 12"|
|Half Page (Horizontal)||9" x 6"|
|Quarter Page||4.5" x 6"|
Once your registration is received a detailed instructions email will also be sent for reference. Advertisements are only placed with full payment or proof-of-payment received prior to the April 15, 2018, ad copy deadline.
Submit your copy
Request a Copy
Want a digital or print copy of the Career Guide? Contact our Marketing and Communications department directly to request your copy today.