Second Year Appreciation Week
Second-Year Appreciation Week
October 11 - October 15, 2021
It's been a year. You survived online classes, COVID testing, and the most unique first year that a Penn State student has ever seen. We know it's been a challenge and we're celebrating how well you've lived up to the task! Join us for a week of events and celebrations to honor the work you've done and all the amazing memories to come.
- Tuesday // LAPTOP STICKERS!
Who doesn't love stickers?
Pick up your exclusive second-year appreciation sticker on the first floor of the HUB. Show off your Class of 2024 status and use the sticker to snag free fountain drinks later in the week!
- Tuesday, October 12 // HUB 1st Floor // 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday // FREE DONUTS!
Need we say more? Start your day with a free donut outside the HUB.
- Wednesday, October 13 // Front of the HUB // 9:30 a.m. - No More Donuts
- Thursday // FREE FOUNTAIN DRINK @ HUB!
Thirsty? Free fountain drinks on us!
Stop by the HUB eateries and show off your laptop sticker to enjoy a free fountain drink.
- Thursday, October 14 // HUB Eateries (Food Court, Sbarro, Burger King) // ALL DAY
- Friday // OLD MAIN BELL TOWER TOURS!
Old Main Bell Tower Tours
You've heard it chime between classes but see the magic up close and personal. Learn about Old Main, the bell tower, and enjoy gorgeous views of campus.
- Friday, October 15 // Old Main Lawn // 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Friday // CLASS OF 2024 PHOTO!
Say cheese! Class of 2024 Photo
Bring your best smile and join your classmates for the Class of 2024 photo!
- Friday, October 15 // Old Main Lawn // 4:00 p.m.
Navigating Penn State can be daunting but there are endless resources, offices, and support to help you find your way. Get involved, reach out, and make this year the best yet.
How to Participate
To receive your laptop sticker, free donut, and access to the Old Main Bell Tower Tours, you’ll need to download and log into the Corq app. Doing so will allow you to download an event pass for each of those events.
To get your personalized Event Pass, follow these steps:
- Download the Corq app from your phone's app store
- Open the app to search for and select “Penn State University Park”
- Click “Sign in for Exclusive Campus Features”
- Log in using your Penn State User ID and Password
- Click the red back button to return to the home screen.
- Select “Event Pass” to locate your personalized event pass. Consider adding it to your phone’s wallet.
If you use an iPhone and encounter an “Unknown Error” screen when logging in, check your iPhone for the latest iOS system updates.
No smart phone?
You can find your Event Pass on the OrgCentral website by logging into orgcentral.psu.edu. Click on your initial(s) in the top right-hand corner and click “Event Pass.”
Tuesday, October 12 // HUB 1st Floor // 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.