The White Building is located in the middle of campus near the HUB and offers convenience to those traveling across campus, as well as students living on the south side of campus or downtown.
Requesting Practice or Event space in the White Building:
- To request Weekly Practice space throughout the semester, you must be a registered Penn State Student Organization. Please click on the link below and fill out the form and email it to the White Building Coordinator, Nick Petrone, at email@example.com.
- Please fill out the document completely, and type your name at the bottom where it says signature.
- To request space for a Special Event here in the White Building, you must be a registered Penn State Student Organization. You must fill out the "Student Program Registration and Facility Request Form" from either the 125 HUB Events office, or outside of office 139 in the White Building. Fill the form out and get it signed by the HUB administrator in 125 HUB. Bring the form to 139 White Building, and we will get back to you on whether it can be scheduled or not.
Strength and Fitness Center
- 75 Selectorized & Plate Loaded Stations
- 50 Free Weight Stations
- 60 Cardio Machines
- Several Penn State Group Fitness Classes offered every day. Check out our Fitness & Wellness page for more information.
- Spa with an ADA Lift
25 Meter, 5-Lane Lap Pool with an ADA Lift
- 2 Basketball Courts
- 3 Hardwood Multi-Use Rooms
- 1 Squash Court
- 1 Tiled Multi-Use Room
- 1 Marley Floor Room
We also offer space in the rooms listed below (with restricted access):
- 2 Fitness Studios
- Cycling Studio (Used for Penn State Group Fitness Classes)
- Fencing Room
- Gymnastics Gym
- Rifle/Archery Range
- Boxing Room