The mission of the Student Organization Resource Team is to support student organization needs by sharing campus resources, facilitating collaboration, and providing consultations.
What do SORT members do?
- Act as a resource for students seeking information on student organizations
- Meet with students hoping to begin new student organizations on campus
- Answer questions students may have about managing their organizations
- Meet with organizations or executive board members
- Present information at organization meetings
- Specialize in topics such as finance, risk management, public relations, program planning, diversity training, external relations, fundraising, membership and organizational operations
- Work with the Office of Student Activities to build and expand the quality of programs and services offered to student organizations and their advisors.
Interested in becoming a member of the Student Organization Resource Team?
Apply here for this great opportunity to assist student groups at Penn State: http://bit.ly/PSUSORT