Student Organization Monthly Advisor Workshops
The Student Organization Monthly Advisor Workshops provide training opportunities for faculty and staff advisors to improve their ability to work well with student organizations. They are offered once a month and typically last one hour.
Topics address the various elements involved in ensuring the success and sustainability of all student organizations. These topics also address student development theory in order for the advisors to understand the multitude of issues that college students deal with, both as students and as individuals.
Upcoming Fall Advisor Workshop Dates Coming Soon!
- Join a Student Organization
- OrgCentral Management
- Search Student Organizations
- Starting an Organization
- Training & Development
- Student Organization Policies & Procedures
Student Organization Finance & Funding
- Fundraising Tips
- Budgeting Tips
- Fundraising with Development
- Student Recreational Facilities & Equipment Funding
- University Park Allocation Committee
Associated Student Activities
- Financial References
- ASA Online Forms
- Treasurer Tools
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Planning Programs
- Advisor Resources
- Student Organization Marketing