Clery Act (campus security)
The Office of Student Activities is partnering with University Police to educate student organization advisors on the Clery Act.
According to federal law, specifically The Student Right to Know and Campus Security Act of 1990 (recently known as the Clery Act), Penn State Police Department is required to report "statistics concerning the occurrences of certain criminal offenses reported to the local police agency or any official of the institution who is defined as a 'Campus Security Authority.'"
Please familiarize yourself with the links below. If there are any questions regarding this please contact Stephanie Brooks, Penn State Police at 814-863-1907.
- Join a Student Organization
- OrgCentral Management
- Search Student Organizations
- Starting an Organization
- Training & Development
- Student Organization Policies & Procedures
Student Organization Finance & Funding
- Fundraising Tips
- Budgeting Tips
- Fundraising with Development
- Student Recreational Facilities & Equipment Funding
- University Park Allocation Committee
Associated Student Activities
- Financial References
- ASA Online Forms
- Treasurer Tools
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Planning Programs
- Advisor Resources
- Student Organization Marketing