Lion Leaders is a 5-week series where student organization leaders will explore topics of inclusive leadership, organizational dynamics, and relationship building. This series will allow sharing across student organizations and a new network of student leaders across campus. Student leaders participating in this series are expected to attend all 5 sessions.
Our hope is for this program to exist at least partially in person, with some virtual components as needed. If required, this program can and will be transitioned to fully online. The dates, times, and locations are as follows:
- Tuesday, October 19 - 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. - 134 HUB
- Tuesday, October 26 - 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. - 134 HUB
- Tuesday, November 2 - 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. - 134 HUB
- Tuesday, November 9 - 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. - 134 HUB
- Tuesday, November 16 - 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. - 134 HUB
When applying, please make sure that you are able to attend all sessions.
Requirements for participation in Lion Leaders are to hold a position within a student organization as well as the ability to attend all the sessions above. Applications will open in early Fall 2021.