Lion Leaders is a 5-week series where student organization leaders will explore topics of inclusive leadership, organizational dynamics, and relationship building. This series will allow sharing across student organizations and a new network of student leaders across campus. Student leaders participating in this series are expected to attend all 5 sessions. The dates, times, and locations are as follows:
- Tuesday, October 8 - 6:00 - 7:30 p.m. - 107 HUB
- Tuesday, October 15 - 6:00 - 7:30 p.m. - 131 HUB
- Tuesday, October 22 - 6:00 - 7:30 p.m. - 131 HUB
- Tuesday, October 29 - 6:00 - 7:30 p.m. - 131 HUB
- Tuesday, November 5 - 6:00 - 7:30 p.m. - 131 HUB
When applying, please make sure that you are able to attend all sessions.
Requirements for participation in Lion Leaders are to hold a position within a student organization as well as the ability to attend all the sessions above. You will be notified around September 23 of your application status. Thank you for your interest!
Applications are due September 22, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. so apply today!