Student Organization Resource Team
The mission of the Student Organization Resource Team (SORT) is to support student organization needs by sharing campus resources, facilitating collaboration, and providing consultations.
What do SORT members do?
- Act as a resource for students seeking information on student organizations
- Meet with students hoping to begin new student organizations on campus
- Answer questions students may have about managing their organizations
- Meet with organizations or executive board members
- Present information at organization meetings
- Specialize in topics such as finance, risk management, public relations, program planning, diversity training, external relations, fundraising, membership and organizational operations
- Work with the Office of Student Activities to build and expand the quality of programs and services offered to student organizations and their advisors.