News & Events


graphic of students at the housing fair which links to the Annual Housing Fair page
Department Image

Legal Help from Student Affairs

Division of Student Affairs Resources

Landlord Complaint Forms

If you would like to submit a landlord complaint form to the Office of Off-Campus Living you may download the PDF form below. After completing the printed form you may drop it off for consultation at 125A HUB-Robeson Center.

234 HUB-Robeson Center | 814.865.2346 | Contact The Office of Off-Campus Living