Renter's Rights in Pennsylvania
It is very important that students living off-campus are aware of their rights and responsibilities. We have provided resources below so that students may familiarize themselves with the Pennsylvania Statutes as well as how the Penn State University Code of Conduct applies to students living off-campus.
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Legal Information
- Pennsylvania Bureau of Consumer Protection Information
Pennsylvania State Resources
If you believe that you may need the services of an attorney, contact one of the following for legal advice.
- District Justice Courts 814-237-4981
- Mid Penn Legal Service 814-238-4958
- Attorney General's Office (State College Branch) 814-863-3900
- Centre Region Code Administration 814-234-3812