2022 Sexual Misconduct Climate Survey
2022 Sexual Misconduct Climate Survey Process
Penn State is planning for the 2022 Sexual Misconduct Climate Survey. As part of this process, we are engaging the community in discussions and collecting feedback.
Opportunities to Provide Feedback
We are collecting feedback through October 31, 2021. We will review all of the feedback we receive and incorporate it into the planning process for the 2022 survey. Those interested in providing feedback through a focus group or via our online form can review the 2018 Sexual Misconduct Climate Survey Instrument and Reports.
- Thank you to those that provided valuable feedback. We are reviewing the feedback now.
Community Engagement in the 2020 Survey
This is a working list of the student groups and Penn State offices represented on the planning group for the 2022 Sexual Misconduct Climate Survey. Additional students and offices may be added.
- Health Promotion and Wellness, student representatives
- New Student Orientation, student representative
- Center for Sexual and Gender Diversity, student representative
- Graduate & Professional Student Association (GPSA)
- Penn State Athletics, student representative
- International student representative
- Lion Ambassador
- Centre Safe student advocate
- University Park Residence Life student representatives
- Commonwealth Campus Residence Life student representatives
- University Park Undergraduate Association (UPUA)
- Commonwealth Campus Student Government (CCSG)
- World Campus Student Government
Penn State Offices
- Student Affairs Research and Assessment
- Center for Sexual and Gender Diversity
- Gender Equity Center
- Office of Sexual Misconduct Prevention and Response
- Paul Robeson Cultural Center
- Affirmative Action
Related Penn State News Articles
- 2018 Sexual Misconduct survey results released in anticipation of 2022 survey
- Penn State to initiate second University-wide student campus climate survey
- Survey sheds light on students’ attitudes, experiences on sexual misconduct