Virtual Office Hours
Virtual Office Hours with Student Affairs Directors
Student Affairs is offering hours for students to connect with us to discuss questions or concerns they may be experiencing.
Days, hours, and Zoom link information can be found below. More dates may be added throughout the summer.
More hours coming soon. Check back on June 15.
How do I connect?
During the times listed above, a Student Affairs staff member will be logged into Zoom to answer questions or direct you to the appropriate resource for a concern you may have. You may "drop in" any time during the hours listed and will be directed to a virtual waiting room. If a staff member is currently with another student, you may have a brief wait.
Please use this information to join. Note that you will need a password (below) and that you will need to be logged in as a Penn State user.
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:
Join via Telephone:
- +1 312 626 6799 (US Toll)
- +1 646 876 9923 (US Toll)
- +1 301 715 8592 (US Toll)
- +1 346 248 7799 (US Toll)
- +1 669 900 6833 (US Toll)
- +1 253 215 8782 (US Toll)
- Meeting ID: 982 4663 7569
- International numbers available: https://psu.zoom.us/u/anwUXblQr
What types of concerns can you help me with?
We can help navigate questions and concerns, such as:
- Off-campus housing issues
- Tuition questions
- On-campus housing questions, including questions about retrieving belongings
- Decisions about fall
- Financial difficulties
- Counseling resources
- Resources for stress, anxiety, etc.
- General campus resources
- Food insecurity
- Internship/career questions
For questions specific to Penn State's virus response, please visit the Coronavirus Information website.
For questions specific to learning remotely, please visit Penn State's Remote Learning website.