University Health Services | Get Tested FAQ


panoramic closeup image of the front glass, offices, and entry to the Student Health Center


Penn State Immunization Compliance

Immunization Compliance for All Incoming Students

All incoming undergraduate and graduate students must submit proof of immunizations prior to their arrival on campus. Using the two-step process outlined below, submit your information to myUHS prior to arriving on campus.

Student Health Center | 814.865.6556 | Contact University Health Services