Health Promotion & Wellness
Penn State Health Promotion and Wellness is an excellent resource for student health education and information. Our goals include:
- Increasing awareness and knowledge of health issues, including:
- Sexual health
- Stress and sleep
- Nutrition and fitness
- The use of alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs
- Body image and eating disorders
- Promoting healthy behaviors
- Providing health education services, programs, information, and materials to students
- Advocating for a healthy Penn State community
Students can also leave a phone message at 814-863-0461 to schedule appointments. Please leave your full name, Penn State Access ID (abc123) and a phone number with area code. A staff member will contact you by phone or email during regular business hours (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday).
Starting April 1, we will be offering these services remotely! Click the link below to schedule.