Virtual Recruitment at Penn State
While recruiting may look slightly different the value of a Penn State hire remains unchanged. Our team is working continually to provide dynamic ways to connect with our amazing student and alumni talent.
Engaging students virtually
Be dynamic and connect with students remotely. While on-campus recruitment may not be available there are still multiple ways to connect with students and grow your brand at Penn State.
- Online information sessions
- Employer or faculty round table discussions
- Panel presentations
- Gig experiences
- Coffee chats
- Virtual employer resume or cover letter review
- Employer mock interviews
- Led workshops or presentations
Connect with Nittany Lion Careers
At Penn State we are one university with one career management system. Connect with Penn State students and alumni with a single account.
- Post job and internship opportunities for students
- Share a gig experience for short-term needs
- Request an information session to talk about your organization
- See what career fairs are open for registration
- Plan ahead and schedule your On-Campus Interviewing dates
Our Recruiting Advantage
At Penn State we deliver a nationally recognized hybrid recruiting program that includes a strong University-wide Career Services Center in partnership with specialized college-supported career offices. Because Penn State is such a large institution, employers are encouraged to take a “blended” approach to recruiting, utilizing the services of both the University’s central Career Services office and the college-supported career offices.
Career Services can help you navigate the University at large and coordinate your recruiting efforts across the academic colleges and campuses.
Donate it to the Professional Attire Closet and help Penn State students in need of an outfit for a career fair or interview.