Recruiting Penn State Students
Recruiting at Penn State is provided by combining two dynamic and distinct areas of career services on campus.
- College career offices that work within specific academic areas and a primary focus on internship and co-op development
- Central Career Services that works in partnership with all academic colleges and Commonwealth Campuses with a primary focus on full-time position development
Depending upon your needs and target audience, both Career Services and the college career offices can assist you in:
- Developing a strategic recruiting and branding plan
- Scheduling on-campus interviewing dates
- Identifying both University-wide and college-oriented career fairs and other recruiting activities of interest to your company or organization
- Posting full-time jobs, co-ops, or internships
- Scheduling recruiting events
- Mentoring and networking with students
Please be assured that Career Services and the college career offices and contacts work together closely and will help guide you to the right contact for your needs.
Recruiting and Employer Engagement
Career Services, the career offices in the colleges, and those career offices at the campuses, are always eager to help organizations connect with students on a more meaningful level.
Get started building key relationships by connecting with our Employer Engagement Manager.
- Create a dynamic recruiting strategy for students at University Park and our Commonwealth Campuses
- Identify what majors, programs, organizations, and colleges represent your recruiting needs
- Connect with college career offices to build relationships and brand recognition with specific students
- Network with student organizations and faculty to get involved and grow your recruiting presence and reputation
Connect with our Employer Engagement Manager to get started building your brand presence on campus.
Employer Engagement Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org | (814) 863-0225