- Career Services Networking & Etiquette Reception
Career Services Networking & Etiquette Reception
Please join us for a night of food, interaction, and one-on-one networking with engaged students This reception will help students know first-hand basic table etiquette as well as go over networking tips and tricks that will be useful in a professional setting.
February 20th, 2023
6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Hintz Family Alumni Center
Click here to register for the event
Registration cost is $200 per organization. Reserve your space - The registration fee covers the cost of one (1) company representative to attend.
- An open networking reception follows the educational programming
Premier Sponsor ($1000) Limit 2 - Sponsor a Table
- Your company’s logo will be featured on the sponsored table
- Your logo will appear on all marketing materials distributed to diversity, equity and inclusion-associated faculty, staff
- You may choose to send 1 additional company representative (for a total of 4 representative seats)
- Plus all Leadership Sponsor items
Leadership Sponsor ($800) - Sponsor Program Activity
- Your organization will be recognized verbally and in print as a sponsor of the program’s main activity
- You may choose to send 1 additional company representative (for a total of 3 representative seats)
- Plus all Partner Sponsor items
Partner Sponsor($400) - Sponsor Student Marketing
- Your organization's logo will be featured in all marketing materials distributed to students and student organizations
- Your logo will be displayed on the student check-in table at the event
- You may choose to send 1 additional company representative (for a total of 2 representative seats)
*if you are unable to attend the event, you will still be able to sponsor to receive all the benefits that come with that sponsorship level.