Get career guidance
We're here to help
Career Services is open and here to help you navigate your career goals, both in-person and virtually. Our team is here for you and are eager to help you with any career questions or dreams that you may have.
Drop-In Career Counseling
Have a quick question and need career answers? We've got you covered with a 10-15 minutes session with a career professional. No appointment needed, ever.
Monday thru Friday, 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. EST
Log on to Nittany Lion Careers
Choose Career Appointment on the left menu
Join the virtual waiting room
All mobile drop-in hours are virtually conducted via Zoom.
- Learning how to get help from Career Services
- Resume or cover letter review
- Prep for an upcoming interview or career fair
- Personal statement or application essay questions
- Getting started with other questions
Career Counseling Appointments
Need more than a drop-in session? Our team of career counselors is waiting to help you navigate more complicated career questions.
- Schedule online via Nittany Lion Careers or call 814-865-2377
- Asking in-depth questions or developing a plan
- Questions about job and internship searches
- Personal statement review
- Learning career options for a major
Peer Career Assistants
Need a quick resume review or help using a career resource? Meet with our highly trained Peer Career Assistants to help with your career questions.
- Schedule a 15-minute check-in on Teams
Log on and schedule a Nittany Career Cafe session for help
- Feedback from trained students just like you
- Help with resumes, resources, and cover letters
Interested in spending time abroad to help educate others? Meet with our dedicated Peace Corps recruiter to find the answers you need.
- Learning about the Peace Corps application process
- Asking about the Peace Corps Prep Program
- Discovering what it's like to live overseas
Practice makes perfect! Simulate a real interview with customized questions and interview feedback based on your career goals.
- Students prepping for a specific job or internship interview
- Reviewing and understanding where you can improve