Paul Robeson Cultural Center - Facilities
Paul Robeson Cultural Center Facilities & Rental Spaces
The Paul Robeson Cultural Center features a conference room, library, small meeting room, administrative offices, and student organization offices, gallery (Robeson Gallery), and large auditorium and kitchen (Heritage Hall).
The Cultural Center can accommodate small meetings from ten or fewer while Heritage Hall can accommodate large groups of up to 500. The kitchen provides facilities for catered dinners and banquets. Heritage Hall is often used for banquets, lectures, pageant, annual cultural events, Drag Shows, and more.
To reserve a space in The Paul Robeson Cultural Center, please visit the online reservations page.
Please note: To schedule space in The Pasquerilla Spiritual Center, the HUB-Robeson Center, Paul Robeson Cultural Center, or classrooms, you will need to create an account in CollegeNet. Click the link to the registrar page for more information about using CollegeNet.
You will need the following information for your reservation:
- Student Organization/Department name
- Authorized requester's name, mailing address, phone, and e-mail address
- Contact person's name (Person in charge of the event)
- Date(s) of event
- Anticipated attendance
- Start and end time of the event
- Pre-access and post access time
- Type of space requested
- Title and description of the event
- Indicate if food is to be served, and by whom
- Room and/or audio-visual set-up needs