Student Liaison Advisory Board
The Paul Robeson Cultural Center (PRCC) Student Liaisons Advisory Board is comprised of one representative (and one alternate) from each of the nine student organizations housed in the center and other invited cultural student organizations on campus.
For the 2020-2021 academic year, board membership includes the following organizations:
- African Student Association (ASA)
- Asian Pacific Islander Desi American Caucus (APIDA)
- Black Caucus
- Black Male Leadership Symposium
- Caribbean Student Association (CSA)
- Columbian American Students Association (CASA)
- Latino Caucus
- Multicultural Greek Council (MGC)
- National Association of Black Accountants (NABA)
- National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE)
- Penn State Filipino Association (PSFA)
- Puerto Rican Student Association (PRSA)
- University Park Undergraduate Association (UPUA), Student Life Committee
The PRCC Student Liaison Advisory Board serves as a link to the PRCC, their respective organization, and the entire student body.
The board has four primary functions:
- To assist the PRCC senior staff in allocating co-sponsorship awards to student organizations. The board works collectively with the PRCC senior staff in making decisions regarding student-led programs and events that the PRCC will financially support.
- The board provides the PRCC senior staff with feedback on center programs and initiatives, insight on current campus/student issues, and serve as an assessment group to garner input for future program ideas and initiatives.
- The board engages in leadership development activities for liaisons and community-building initiatives for the PRCC.
- The board serves to collect and disseminate PRCC marketing materials regarding PRCC programs, initiatives, and services.