About All-University Day
All-University Day was founded to unite and recognize the students of the Penn State Commonwealth and Special Mission Campuses. Together we are one university, geographically dispersed.
All-U Day is an annual event at University Park, held during a home football game. Designated students represent the commonwealth campuses and special mission campuses by carrying campus banners across the football field during half-time activities.
Event Details for 2018
- Date: September 15, 2018
- Opponent: Kent State
- Game Time: Kick-off is 12:00pm
- Rehearsal: There will be no required rehearsal this year. Only two students per campus will be permitted to participate in the on-field campus representation. These two students will be required to attend the All-U Day check-in where they will receive instructions for the on-field performance, credentials, and approval for their on-field attire. The check-in will occur at Medlar Field at Lubrano Park. Check in will occur between 9:30am and 11:30am. All student on-field participants must have their PSU student ID at the time of check- in and must have this for the duration of the game.
- Campus Flag: All campus flags will be cleaned and pressed. They will be handed out just prior to entering the field. Immediately following the half time show, the flags will be handed back which concludes the event.
- On-Field Attire/Behavior: All on-field participants must adhere to the following:
- The participants who will be carrying the banner will be required to wear the official All-U Day t-shirt (Student Affairs is generously providing these at no expense to the two on-field participants) and dark solid-colored blue jeans with no holes or tears. Cheerleaders and Student Athletes are permitted to wear their uniforms. Closed toe shoes must be worn. No flip flops or sandals of any kind will be permitted on the field. Additionally, no hats or face paint will be allowed for on-field participants. Students not adhering to these guidelines will not be permitted to take part in the on-field activities.
- Any student visibly intoxicated will not be permitted to participate in the on-field activities.
- Remind all attendees that the Student Code of Conduct and the Penn State Values are still in effect, and any inappropriate behaviors could have serious consequences.
- On-Field Participants: Two students from each campus will be permitted on the field to carry your campus flag during the halftime performance. Each student must have a ticket to enter Beaver Stadium and represent your campus.
- Please submit a roster of your on-field participants (including alternates) to Shannon Walsh
- The ICA Office will need this roster in order to provide the proper field access credentials. Please note that without the proper credentials your campus representative will not be allowed on the field.
- We are recommending that you choose two (2) on-field participants and one (1) alternate. ONLY these students will be permitted to represent your campus on the field as they are the only individuals who have been cleared by ICA to receive credentials.
- Represent your entire campus! Suggested Field Participants include:
- SGA Representatives
- Lion Ambassadors
- Game Day Information - Please see the links below for important stadium policies, parking information and other game day resources. Share these resources with all of your All-U Day attendees.
- AD 75 - Ticket Accountability Form
- As a reminder you have thirty (30) days from the date of the event to submit your report to the Corporate Controllers office. This form and any unused tickets will be kept on file with the Corporate Controllers office for three (3) years. It is recommended that you keep a copy for your records. Below is the the link to AD-75 below for your reference and with a quick link to the accountability form.