Parents & Families Weekend
Parents and Families Weekend at Penn State University Park Campus is October 19 - 21, 2018.
The weekend provides an opportunity for you to connect with your student and experience Penn State through their eyes. This is an especially good time to visit your first-year student who may be ready for a visit from home and a little extra TLC.
Register for Parents and Families Weekend at the link below. You may review the schedule of events here .
We encourage you to register for Parents & Families Weekend as soon as possible. Due to the popularity of the events held during the weekend and limited available space, favorite events will fill up or sell out.
1. Register Your Family
- Registration is open from August 15 – September 30
- There is no fee to register, however, some events require an additional ticket purchase. Those details will be provided in on-line schedule of events.
2. Purchase Tickets for Additional Events
- After you register, you will see a confirmation on your screen that will list the events that require an additional RSVP or ticket purchase.
- When you arrive to campus stop by the HUB-Robeson Center, First Floor Lobby to pick up a schedule of events and other information for your family.
5. Additional Information
- Events begin midday Friday and end on Sunday afternoon
- View the Schedule of Events
- Visit the Parents Program website to explore lodging options
- For more information visit our Parents & Families Weekend FAQ page or contact the Parents Program at firstname.lastname@example.org or 814-863-1313
- Please visit the Parents & Families Weekend FAQ page for parking details