The Ceramics Studio is located in the HUB-Robeson Center, LL 008 (the same floor as the bookstore). The hallway to the studio begins under the stairs; the studio is the second door on your left.
The studio has eight electric wheels, three electric oxidation kilns, clay, clay tools, and a variety of glazes.
Ceramics Studio Memberships
Three-month studio memberships are available during the fall and spring semesters. The ceramics studio membership fee includes:
- Unlimited use of glazes and firings*
- Open access to the studio during posted weekday and weekend hours
- Use of lockers
- New and reclaimed clay available for sale
*Additional firing fees may be applied if large quantities of work are produced. No outside clay permitted in the studio. Members must purchase clay in-house.
- Penn State student: $75 (must have valid Penn State student ID)
- Penn State faculty/staff membership: $105
- Memberships are available for purchase in the main office, 3 Ritenour Building.