Gender Equity Center
Penn State’s Gender Equity Center (GenEq) supports students who have been impacted by sexual violence, relationship violence, stalking, harassment, and other campus climate issues. GenEq staff provide education, advocacy, referrals, and crisis intervention/support counseling. All services are free and confidential.
Interested in working for the Gender Equity Center? Our office currently has two vacant full-time staff positions for qualified candidates interested in joining our team!
- Program Coordinator for Outreach and Prevention
- Facilitate prevention based programming and other educational efforts
- View the full position description and apply here: https://cutt.ly/ProgramCoordinator
- Survivor Advocate and Case Manager
- Provide support and advocacy to students who have been impacted by power-based personal violence
- View the full position description and apply here: https://cutt.ly/SurvivorAdvocate
We realize this may be a challenging, uncertain time for many. As a result, we would like to empower you to determine what meeting or programming option is best for you and your needs. While we are offering in-person appointments and programming, we will continue to offer direct services, outreach, and engagement opportunities in a remote format via Zoom or Microsoft Teams as well. Options for meeting in-person include in our offices in 204 Boucke or somewhere else at University Park. These options include meeting in a conference room in Boucke, the HUB, your residence hall, or at an outdoor location. In the interest of making our meeting environment as safe as possible for everyone involved, we ask that everyone, regardless of vaccination status, wear a mask during our in-person meeting.
Please review this website for valuable information about resources and options. For more information, to schedule an appointment, or to connect with staff, email us at email@example.com, call us at 814-863-2027, or stop in the office at 204 Boucke. Office Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.