Explore Your Options at the Housing Fair
The Housing Fair is a resource for students to:
- Explore whether to live on or off campus
- Discuss on-campus living with the Housing Assignments Office
- Talk to a variety of landlords and property managers about off-campus housing options
Penn State students, parents, families, and friends can meet with on-campus housing staff, local landlords, property managers, business, government, and bank representatives in one location.
The Housing Fair is free to attend!
It is an opportunity to ask questions and learn about the available options, not a place for students to sign leases or feel any pressure to do so.
For the students who determine that living on campus is the best decision for them, representatives from the Penn State Housing Assignments office can answer questions about the on-campus housing process. Explore the on-campus housing process timeline for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Students who determine that moving off campus is the best decision for them can explore what inventory local landlords have available, find out what the process is for applying to live at different properties, and schedule tours to view properties in which they are interested.
Housing Fair Dates
- Sunday, October 10, 2021
- 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- HUB-Robeson Center, Alumni Hall
- Thursday, October 14, 2021
- 2:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Brazen platform, Registration is open.