Parent & Family Connections
An interactive series providing insights and answers to supporting your student
Each online event will feature Penn State staff who will share important information and resources followed by an opportunity for you to ask questions you may have about your student’s experience at Penn State.
The summer webinar series is designed to support families of new, first-year students. These optional sessions are designed to provide more information on the topics below. A recording of each webinar will be shared within one week of the original date.
- June 2: Academic Support & Resources (RECORDING)
- June 23: Dining, LionCash, and the Best Chocolate Chip Cookies on Campus (RECORDING)
- June 30: Keeping our Students Healthy (RECORDING)
- July 14: Finding their Place: Supporting your student as they find new friends and opportunities (RECORDING)
- August 11: Navigating Penn State for Families (RECORDING)
- March 24: Advocate for Penn State (RECORDING)
- February 10: Penn State Career Services (RECORDING)
- December 9: Is your student thinking Greek? (RECORDING)
All sessions will be hosted from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. ET on Zoom. Click on the "REGISTER HERE" link to register for each session. To view the recording, click on the "RECORDING" link. Please contact the Parents Program at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Sessions will be recorded and shared here at a later date. Once available click on "recording" after the session name to view.
Please contact our office for additional support at email@example.com or 814-863-1313.